Thursday, October 21, 2010

Setlist - October 20, 2010

Deerhunter - Earthquake (Halcyon Digest)
No Age - Valley Hump Crash(Everything in Between)
Sun Araw - Canopy (Off Duty/Boat Trip EP)

Russian Circles - Melee (Geneva)
AHNA* - I Saw You (AHNA)
Yankee Yankee** - Painful I (The Best Of The Early Recordings)

Emeralds - Does it Look Like I'm Here (Does it Look Like I'm Here)
Nu Sensae* - Skull Mecca (TV, Death And The Devil)
Mayyors - Airplane (Megan's LOLZ 7")

T.I.T.S - Childs (Second Base)
Marnie Stern - Female Guitar Players are the New Black (Marnie Stern)
Zach Hill- House of Hits (Face Tat)

The Dead C - Empire (Patience)
Church of the Very Bright Lights** - Jerk Chicken (Gang Crimes)
Jesuslesfilles* - Tes yeux (Une Belle Table)

Lake Country* - Crushin' (Sans AIDS/Lake Country Tape)
Nice Face - I Want Your Damage (Immer Etwas)
Shannon and the Clams - The Warlock in the Woods(I Wanna Go Home)

Grinderman - Heathen Child (Grinderman 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment