Thursday, December 30, 2010

Megan's Favorites of 2010 Setlist - December 29th, 2010

Since this is the last Off Duty Trip of 2010, I decided it would be fun to pick out some songs that I dug in 2010 from 2010. It's really hard to jam in all these amazing tracks in two hours because I missed things that I wanted to play, bummer! I could have played music all afternoon if someone let me! I'll be posting a more compressive list (i.e. more then 10 albums) on the blog sometime soon, but for now go here: http://cjsw.com/2010/12/16/best-of-2010/ and click on the Off Duty Trip link to see my 10 favorite albums and shows of 2010!

Emeralds - Candy Shoppe (Does It Look Like I'm Here?)
Sun Araw - Canopy (Off Duty/Boat Trip EP)
Yellow Swans - Sovereign (Going Places)

Swans - No Words/No Thoughts (My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky)
U.S Girls - Red Ford Radio (Go Grey)
Tonstartssbandht* - Midnite Cobras (Midnite Cobras 7")
ANHA* - Cult of One (ANHA)

White Lung* - Wild Failure (It's the Evil)
Naked on the Vague - Wrong Room (Heaps of Nothing)
Liars - Scarecrows on a Killer Slant (Sisterworld)

Marnie Stern - Female Guitar Players Are the New Black (Marnie Stern)
Zach Hill - Memo to the Man (Face Tat)
Mi Ami - Latin Lover (Steal Your Face)

Clipd Beaks - Home (To Realize)
Effi Briest - Long Shadow (Rhizomes)
Explode Into Colors - Sharpen the Knife (Quilts)

Women** - Eyesore (Public Strain)
Broken Water - Say What's on Your Mind (Whet)
Grass Widow - Fried Egg (Past Time)

Deerhunter - Helicopter (Halcyon Digest)
Black Tambourine - Tears of Joy (Black Tambourine)
No Joy* - You Girls Smoke Cigarettes? (Ghost Blonde)
Fist City* - Queen of the Slugs (Demos/Live Fisting)

Outdoor Miners* - Disgust (Disgust 7")
The Corin Tucker Band - Riley (1000 Years)
Stalwart Sons** - Canadian Railroad Epitaph (Live on Each One Teach One)

Trash Kit - Tattoo (Trash Kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment