Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Setlist - May 18, 2011

Joan of Arc - I Saw the Messed Binds of My Generation (Life Like)

Wet Hair – Liquid Jesus (In Vogue Spirit)
Baton Rouge – Collecter Les Sons (Fragments D'eux Mêmes)
Tonstartssbandht* – Susie (Hymn)

Zomes – Pilgrim Traveler (Earth Grid)
Sightings – The Knotted House (Future Accidents)
Robordoor – Untitled 3 (Tomahawk Wraiths)

Religious Knives - Big Police (Smokescreen)
Gay Beast – White Diamonds (Second Wave)
Red Mass* - Terrorizer (Red Mass)

Velvet Chrome* - Devil's Gold (Hall of Mirrors)
The Ex – The Well-Known Soldier (Tumult)
Hobo Cubes* - Flashing High Above (Aerial Nocturnes)

The Coachmen – Stay In My Room (Failure To Thrive)
Faux Fur** – Compliment My Haircut (All of Our Sawgs: Just for CJSW)
Fist City* - I Grew Up In Fist City (2010)

The Gooeys** - Lay Die & Die (Scary Black Cherry Nap 7”)
Dirty Beaches* - True Blue (Badlands)
EMA – Milkman (Past Life Martyred Saints)

Sleep ∞ Over- The Key (Sleep ∞ Over CS)
Girls Names - I Could Die (Dead To Me)
Vivian Girls - Lake House (Share the Joy)

Marnie Girls - To Mess With Dynamite (We Love You So Bad)

* - Canadian
** - Local

No comments:

Post a Comment