Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Setlist - August 3, 2011

Gang Gang Dance - Thru & Thru (Eye Contact)
Gang Gang Dance - Sacer (Eye Contact)
Bernard Bonner* - I Can't Sing (Casse-Tete (Musique Concrete))
Peaking Lights - All the Sun That Shines (936)

Tonstartssbandht* - Someretta (Now I Am Become)
Red Mass* - Mule Stone Hourly (Sadness)
Sharp Ends** - Live Action (Sharp Ends)

Andy Boay* - Bring it on Home (Born to Fully)
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - I Admit My Own Faults (Primary Colours)
Fucked Up* - Remember My Name (David Comes to Life)

My Disco - An Even Sun (Paradise)
Scratch Acid - Owner's Lament (The Greatest Gift)
Shellac - Watch Song (1000 Hurts)

Union of the Snake* - Flitcraft (Stalwart Sons/Union of the Snake Split 7")
Broken Water - Hear (Whet)
Aias - Quan Tornis Dema (A La Piscina)

Brilliant Colors - How Much Younger (Again and Again)
Extra Happy Ghost** - Mercy, Mercy (Modern Horses)
Eleanor Friedberger - My Mistakes (Last Summer)

Rhys Chatham - A Crimson Grail: Part 2 (A Crimson Grail (For 400 Electric Guitars))

* - Canadian
** - Local

No comments:

Post a Comment